Technique Web is the online department within the Technique Print Group. Established in 1997 the Technique Print Group has rapidly established a reputation for fantastic quality, reliability and value-for-money.
Naturally, Technique Web upholds the same values ensuring whatever the size of your project you can be sure you will be in safe hands. We have been creating websites and working with both local and national clients since 2002 meaning we’ve witnessed, and been involved in, the huge development of the web during the last decade.
Our open plan studio is a relaxed and informal environment where the design and development team get to work and laugh together in equal measure. Be warned, if you come and see us we have an eclectic music taste – anything from Phil Collins to Aphex Twin.
Our team consists of 3 front-end designers, 1 front-end developer, 2 back-end developers, a business development guy, project manager and keeping us all in check are our 2 directors. Together we have over 25 years’ experience producing digital projects for use online so we’re confident you’ll be impressed with what we can do for you and your business.
- Provide first class website design and development services
- Create a powerful and attractive online space which meets the clients website brief
- Use clever, reliable and trusted software
- Deliver on time and within budget
- Deliver a simple, effective, secure & reliable website solution
- Keep up to date with website legislation and best practices
- Provide flexible and friendly support both during the project and after launch
- Advise on future developments and new technologies
If you would like to talk about a project you have in the pipeline or just want a quick chat about anything web, then give Laurence Caro a call on 01295 250025, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form and we’ll get in touch.