Find your next career in Web Design & Digital Marketing
With our head office based just outside of Banbury at Sugarswell Business Park, Shenington on the Oxfordshire/ Warwickshire border and we work with clients across the UK and beyond to deliver high-performance, high-return websites, and online campaigns.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Web Developer to join our growing agency. So if you get excited by your work and fancy joining an exceptional design team in an environment where no day is ever the same, we’d love to hear from you!
Alongside experience working with WordPress and a good grasp of the web-design fundamentals, you’d also benefit from a good understanding of CSS and HTML.
We are looking for the brightest minds, biggest talents, and bravest thinkers. If that is you, get in touch via our social media channels or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior WordPress Web Developer
Posted September 2023
We are looking for a WordPress Web Developer who enjoys working through all stages of the website creation process. You’ll thrive working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with a team full of passionate people supporting the creative process.
You’ll be passionate about joining our journey, your lifelong learning mentality will drive you to become an expert in your field and deliver industry-leading creative products as part of the company.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- You are able to work as part of a team to meet deadlines
- You are able to take a project and make it your own, generating creative ideas
- You enjoy a busy schedule with a drive to see each project through to completion
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey your ideas
- Minimum 1+ years experience working full-time in a creative role
- Must have experience in working with prototyping tools such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/ PHP/ JS is advantageous
- Developing creative, dynamic, and innovative design concepts that surpass our client’s expectations
- Ensure your work is of the highest quality and pushes creative boundaries
Send your CV and some examples of your work to email@example.com.
Please apply by 16th October 2023.
Working at Technique
- You’ll need excellent communication skills
- Previous client management is beneficial
- Knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce would be advantageous
- Friendly and reliable client contact and customer services
- Competitive salaries DOE
- Countryside studio location near Shenington, Banbury
- Free onsite parking
- On-site coffee shop
- On-site gym
- Working for an established and leading web design agency
- Standard office hours are Monday to Friday (Flexi hours are available)
- 25 days holiday
- Annual reviews and bonuses
- A brand new 27″ Apple iMac (2022 edition)
- Training development and progression
- Company pension scheme
- Casual dress code
Please note, that we do not use recruitment agencies.