We are hiring!
Website Project Manager
Posted April 2018
We are looking for a Website Project Manager to join our expanding web design and development team here in Banbury, Oxfordshire. An excellent opportunity to join our busy digital team working with the Digital Manager and Creative Director. You will be a driven and enthusiastic person who can hit the ground running providing top class responsive website design for large and small businesses both local and national to our Oxfordshire studio.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge and skills
- A proven track record of bespoke front-end design for both mobile and desktop
- Creativity and excellent prototyping skills
- Vast and proven expertise in WordPress and WooCommerce
- A good understanding of SEO (website optimisation)
- Vast experience and skills of Adobe CS and Sketchapp or similar
- Effective time and project management
- Friendly and reliable client contact and customer service
- Ability to manage and lead projects to meet deadlines and clients’ expectations
If this sounds like you please send your CV, some examples of your work and salary expectations to Karl Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org.